Terms of Service:
- Term: The customer agrees to a contract based on the billing cycle term selected upon checkout of the product and/or services chosen. This service shall renew in perpetuity unless cancelled by the customer within 5 business days of renewal, or if cancelled by Host Goro due to a violation of these terms.
- Personal Details: The customer agrees to supply accurate personal information upon signup. Host Goro will then perform an automated fraud check to verify information is accurate. Should Host Goro deem that information is inaccurate, additional verification documents may be requested to verify account information. Details are used for billing purposes and other purposes deemed important by Host Goro such as service notifications.
- Fees: Host Goro will charge the customer on his or her billing anniversary date the normal rate as agreed to upon the customer's registration date. Host Goro will only charge additional fees for overages in excess of 10% of your service (ex: bandwidth overages).
- Taxes: The customer is responsible for paying all federal, state, local, foreign, use, value added, excise duty, taxes assessed with respect to services, except for taxes assessed on Host Goro's net income.
- Non-payment: The customer is responsible for paying all invoices in a timely manner. If the customer does not pay his or her invoice, Host Goro will proceed with termination of service after seven ("7") days. At that time, any service data will then be destroyed.
- Refunds: Host Goro will provide a refund on a case-by-case basis. Host Goro will not refund addons such as software licenses, IP addresses, or overages.
- Disputes / Chargebacks: Customer agrees not to initiate a dispute or chargeback with our third party payment processors. Upon receiving a dispute and /or chargeback, Customer agrees that Host Goro reserves the right to suspend services until payment is made in full. If a dispute or chargeback is lost, customer service data will be destroyed.
- Cancellations: Customer agrees to cancel within at least five ("5") days of the service anniversary date. Any cancellations made after this time frame will not apply until the next billing cycle.
- Laws: Customer agrees to abide by all laws, be it local, state, or federal laws. This agreement is made and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to conflict of law principles. Exclusive Venue and Jurisdiction for any and all legal remedies arising out of or related to this agreement shall be Youngstown, Ohio, Mahoning County. For any legal remedies arising out of or related to this agreement shall be served in Mahoning County Common Pleas Court in Youngstown, Ohio.
- Indemnification: Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Host Goro, its affiliates, staff, officers, attorneys, and agents against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, fines, penalties, punitive damages, obligations, amounts in interest, expenses, and disbursements of any kind and nature whatsoever (including Attorneys' fees) brought by a third party under any theory of legal liability arising out of customer's service data, illegal activity, and /or alleged infringement of a third party's copyright, trade secret, trademark, patent or other proprietary right.
- Limitation of Liability: Host Goro shall not be liable to customer for harm caused by or related to customer's service or inability to use the service. Host Goro shall not be liable to customer for lost profits, indirect, special, or incidental, consequential, or punitive damages. Notwithstanding anything else in this SA, the maximum aggregate liability of Host Goro, its affiliates, employees, under any theory of law shall not exceed the amount paid by the customer for the six months prior to the occurrence of the event(s) giving rise to the claim.
1. Types of Data Collected: We will collect data related to our users in the following ways:
- Automated means such as cookies and communication protocols
- Online registration and online sign up forms
- Sales inquiries and transactions
- Online customer communications
- Offline communications and interactions
- Third party sources of information
Depending upon the method of collection and use, the data collected may include information about the user from forms, registrations and transactions(such as name, title, address, company, phone number and e-mail address), financial/transaction information (such as credit card, cvv, and payment information), information about use of Host Goro web sites (such as electronic communications protocols, web pages visited, and cookies) and user preferences and privileges.
2. Electronic Communication Protocols and Cookies: Host Goro may receive data from you as part of the communication connection itself through the standard electronic greeting between your computer and our servers. This information usually consists of network routing (where you came from), equipment information (browser type), internet protocol (IP) address, date, and time. As you visit Hostgoro.net, our server will query your computer for "cookies" previously set by us to facilitate login or other site preferences set. A "cookie" is a small piece of information sent by a web server to be stored in your web browser so that it can later be referenced for this purpose.
3. Data We Collect and How We Use It: Host Goro uses the information it collects for the following purposes:
- Fraud Prevention: Information such as mailing address, e-mail address, and IP address are submitted to a third party fraud monitoring service for a fraud score. Host Goro may request additional information to prove your identity and billing address. That information would be stored on a secure server and would be deleted if no longer needed or client has no services.
- Provide future services and support: Information for this purpose is both contact data and information related to services. This information is used to provide service updates, support, billing notices, and other related notices.
- Respond to user inquiries: This includes data collected from registration or an e-mail sent for sales inquiries.
- Respond to law enforcement or government officials: Information demanded via a court order or subpoena. Host Goro will notify client if allowed by law depending on the circumstances.
- Respond to third party notices: Information demanded via a court order or subpoena for a third party. Information in regards to legal notices (DMCA, Trademark, or abuse related complaints) Host Goro will notify client about information requested or subject of complaint.
4. Client Area, Client Customization, Preferences, and Opt-Out:
New customers are automatically created a new account in https://www.hostgoro.net/might . This client area provides customers with the ability to manage specific functions related to their account such as view / pay invoices, order services, add contacts, update account preferences, and opt-out of marketing e-mails. By default, you are opted-out of marketing e-mails, however, you will still receive important product notices as necessary.
5. Security: Host Goro is concerned with the security of the data we have collected. We utilize commercially reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access to that information. These measures include policies, procedures, employee training, physical access, and technical elements related to data access controls. In addition, Host Goro uses industry standard security protocols, and mechanisms to facilitate the exchange and transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details.
In the event that individual personal data is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired by an unauthorized person, Host Goro will notify the affected individual of the breach by e-mail or postal mail as required by any applicable laws that state such. Notice will be given promptly, consistent with the legitimate needs of law enforcement and any measures necessary for Host Goro or law enforcement to determine the scope of the breach and check or restore the integrity of the data system. Host Goro may delay notification if Host Goro or a law enforcement agency determines that the notification will impede a criminal investigation. In such a case, notification will not be provided until Host Goro and / or the agency determines that notification will not compromise the investigation.
Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP"): An acceptable use policy ("AUP") is necessary to ensure our hosting services are used fairly and our services operate reliably and stable for all customers. Resources provided by all of our hosting services are governed by this AU
1. General Violations: The following list represents per se direct violations of this AUP using any service and will be subject to immediate redress under one or more of the methods outlined in this AUP as set forth below in Table A.
- Unsolicited E-mail: The sending or receiving of mass unsolicited e-mail (SPAM) is a direct violation of this AUP. This includes direct sending and receiving of such messages, support of such messages via web pages, splash pages, or other related sites, or the advertisement of such services.
- E-mail Bombing: The sending, return, bouncing, or forwarding of e-mail to specified user(s) in an attempt to interfere with or overflow e-mail services is a direct violation of this AUP.
- Proxy E-mail (SPAM): The use of our services to proxy e-mail unsolicited users is a direct violation of this AUP. Proxy e-mail is defined as the use of services to act in concert with other services located inside and / or outside the network to achieve mass unsolicited e-mail (SPAM) to unrelated third parties.
- Peer-To-Peer: The use of services to upload or download files using peer-to-peer protocols (such as eDonkey, Emule, torrents, etc) is a direct violation of this AUP.
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC): The use of services for any IRC application is a direct violation of this AUP.
- Network Scanning / Port Scanning: The use of services to scan internal or other networks and / or IP addresses is a direct violation of this AUP.
- Media Access Control (MAC) Address Modification: The modification of a MAC address of any device (MAC Spoofing) or service is a direct violation of this AUP.
- Copyright and / or Trademark Infringement: Direct copyright infringement (as defined and noted under Title 17, Section 512 of the United States Code (USC)) and / or trademark infringement are direct violations of this AUP.
- Illegal Use: Any use of services in a manner which is defined or deemed to be statutorily illegal is a direct violation of this AUP. This includes, but not limited to, death threats, terroristic threats, threats of harm to another individual, multi-level marketing schemes, "Ponzi schemes", invasion of privacy, credit card fraud, racketeering, and other common illegal activities.
- Child Pornography: Host Goro has a zero-tolerence policy on child pornography and related sites. The hosting of child pornography, related sites, or contact information is in direct violation of federal law and this AUP.
- Threats and Harassment: The Host Goro network can be utilized for any type of organizational or business use. This does not include thrats to or harassment of individuals, organizations, or businesses, unless it falls within the bounds of protected free speech under the First Amenedment of the United States Constitution. Host Goro seeks to only serve as the medium of exhcnage for information and refrains from decisions on freedom of speech.
- Fraudulent Activities: Host Goro prohibits the use of our services or network for fraudulent activities. Participation in such activities is in direct violation of state and federal laws as well as this AUP.
- Denial of Service (DOS): Host Goro prohibits the use of services for the origination or control of denial of service attacks or distributed denial of service attacks (DDOS). Any relation to such an attack is a direct violation of this AUP.
- Terrorist Websites: Host Goro prohibits the use of services or network for the hosting of terrorist-related web sites. This includes sites advocating human violence and hate crimes based on religion, ethnicity, or country of origin.
- Malware Distribution: Host Goro prohibits the use of services or network for the storage, distribution, fabrication, or use of malware including without limitation, virus software, rootkits, password crackers, adware, key loggers, and other programs used in malicious activity. The exception would be usage in a sandboxed environment for software security patching (related to software you develop).
- Phishing: Host Goro prohibits the use of services for phishing activities or systems designed to collect personal information under false pretenses. Splash pages, phishing forms, e-mail distribution, proxy e-mail or anything related to phishing will result in immediate termination.